|Safe Host can offer an end-to-end service, addressing the whole range of elements that make up an effective business continuity plan:
- Prepare your Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Conduct a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify critical business functions
- Provide risk and contingency consultancy services
- Provide IT outsourcing facilities (primary processing, transition, etc.)
- Provide all necessary disaster recovery services and disaster recovery facilities
Business Continuity Planning
Safe Host can help you through the sometimes difficult tasks of business continuity management by applying the following tasks.
A business continuity plan ensures:
- Determine your precise business needs. Safe Host not only looks at your IT but also at what is critical in your day-to-day business and why.
- Help decide the appropriate continuity strategies for process, people and data availability that will ensure uninterrupted protection of your business in the event of a serious incident.
- Help develop a custom made continuity plan that meets your needs and assist your company in its implementation.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of your continuity plan ensuring that it stays current and compliant as your business changes.
For more information about Business Continuity Consulting, or any other Safe Host service, please contact Sales at + 41 22 884 50 20.
- Protection of Market Share
- Reduction your business and operational risk
- Reduced IT capital expenditures
- Minimisation of Director & Officer Liability
- Audit Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance (Basel II, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Financial Services Authority Act, etc.)
- Security & Confidentiality Compliance with the "Swiss Federal Banking Commission" guidelines
- Adherence to international standards of quality for the service elements according to the ISO 9001:2000 standards
- Peace of mind (outsourcing)
|Business Continuity Management Process Model (ITIL Best Practice)